An experienced skipper that has sailed the Barcelona World Race shares his/her own experience during this two crew, round the world race, backed by videos and images. Available in different languages: French, English, Spanish and Catalan.
- Human values of ocean sailing
- Experiences endured during the race
- Life on board, sharing space, food, sleep, hygiene
- Technology on board, the importance of electronic equipment
- Science and environment: skippers that act as ocean ambassadors for scientific projects working in collaboration with the UNESCO on the study of salinity and micro plastics.